- About Us
- First Editions Club
- Holiday Picks
- Books & Gifts
- Mount Holyoke College
Read Anytime, Anywhere with Free Kobo eReading Apps!
Sign up for your Kobo account, then use it with the Kobo apps on your computer or mobile devices!
Automatically syncs your library across all your devices including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, PC, BlackBerry PlayBook and smartphones, and all Kobo eReaders.
Get the Apps:
iPad and iPhone
Mac and PC
Nook and other eInk Readers
Create an Odyssey Bookshop Kobo account
Get your account here!
Set up Adobe® Digital Editions
1. Download Adobe® Digital Editions. (ADE)
2. Install the application and set up an Adobe® ID.
Download your book from the Kobo Store
1. Go to the Kobo Store.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click My Library (near the top of the page).
4. In your list of Kobo books, find the book you want to download.
5. Click Download, ADOBE DRM EPUB, or ADOBE DRM PDF depending on what’s available.
6. Find the file you downloaded (an EPUB, PDF, or ACSM file) and right-click it.
7. Locate the file on your computer and double-click the file to open it into Adobe Digital Editions. You can also open the file by launching the Adobe Digital Editions program and selecting File > Import Files from the menu.
8. ADE will start, download your book, and add it to the ADE library.
Use Adobe® Digital Editions to transfer your book
1. Connect your Nook to your computer.
2. If necessary, follow the prompts to authorize your computer using your Adobe® ID.
3. Your Nook will appear on the left side of the ADE window.
4. Drag the book from your ADE library to the eReader icon.
5. Enjoy your Odyssey Bookshop eBook on your Nook or other eInk device!